Spectrum (less than 1%)
Reactor Case Ring
Center Panel Converter
Tuning Border Ring
Series X Reactor to Car Trait Relationship:
- Car Base Body Style for Series X are determined by the Reactor Case Ring Style
- Your Reactor will power your car and will be placed on its Hood.
- Most Series X initial paint colors will be available in Iceland Gray or Slate Black.
- Citrine, Amethyst, and Garnet Crystal cars will be available in Obsidian Black initial paint scheme.
- Prism Reykium Crystal cars will be available in Titanium initial paint scheme.
- Changes to paint colors and livery will be available in the future for customization.
- Key Light colors on your cars will be based on which Reykium Crystal you have.
- Highlight colors on your cars will be based on the Primary Container Color.
- Additional Car details will be revealed soon.
Reactor Racing Traits:
- Suspension: Determined by which Tuning Ring Style you have.
- Acceleration: Initial Base Number set randomly for each Reactor.
- Top Speed: Initial Base Number set randomly for each Reactor.
- Boost: Bonus Initial Base Number set randomly for each Reactor.
- Endurance: Bonus Initial Base Number set randomly for each Reactor.
- Drift Bonus: Will be unlocked in a future version.
As a Reactor Motors member you have an incredible array of utility to and with your NFTs from IRL experiences to racing on the Reactor Raceway.